Followers

Click

How i Became Spiritual / Offer

While i was Studying my Engineering in I Got Arrears in my Academics along with Physical and Psychological Pains at that time , then a question Arised in my Mind as Why I was Suffering , this lead me to go for a Quest of Life,I Remember i wore a Minimum garments along with a Blanket ,it was heavily Raining those days, i went out of my home in Quest of Truth at midnight, leading me to various places of Worship , i met various Saints , read Books ,

Practiced Spiritual Practices until one day fine day i had Spiritual Realizations

If you want a Spiritual Workshop Delivered Free of Charge in your Organization , you are welcome to Contact me at ganeshnarasimhaninfo@gmail.com

Stayed at My Uncle and Aunty Residence During Studies

No comments:

Labels